Auburn's defensive line hasn't shied away from stating their goal to be even better than last year's group that ranked 25th in the country in sacks and defensive coordinator Kevin Steele tells us one young gun from that group has really stepped up recently.
Sophomore defensive lineman Markaviest Bryant has turned it on recently in spring ball.
Posted: Mar 30, 2018 8:31 PM
- Auburn's Big Kat starting to shine in spring ball
- DB's, young receivers shine in Auburn's first scrimmage
- Alabama & Auburn Start Bowl Practice
- Big stars shine on 'Muscle Shoals: Small Town, Big Sound'
- Auburn wins!
- Calera police arrest Kat West's husband for her death
- Bands shine in Limestone County
- Walk For Freedom at Big Spring Park
- A great start to Spring Break
- Williams' big day powers Auburn past Coastal Carolina 16-7
Scroll for more content...