Auburn and North Carolina are playing in the Sweet Sixteen in Kansas City. Auburn hasn't been this far in the tournament since 2003, but Tigers players were confident Bruce Pearl could lead them back to this point.
The Tigers take on No. 1 North Carolina in their first Sweet Sixteen appearance since 2003.
Posted: Mar 29, 2019 7:00 PM
Updated: Mar 29, 2019 7:02 PM
- Auburn players knew Bruce Pearl would lead them back to NCAA Tournament
- Auburn gives basketball coach Bruce Pearl 5-year extension
- Auburn AD 'absolutely' expects Bruce Pearl to keep job
- Auburn and Bruce Pearl agree to new five-year contract
- Auburn players have high hopes for NCAA Tournament
- Decatur native Tanner Burns to start Auburn's NCAA Tournament opener
- Auburn seeded fifth in the 2019 NCAA Tournament
- Balanced BYU uses defense to beat Auburn in NCAA Tournament
- Auburn Baseball makes third straight NCAA Tournament berth
- Report: Auburn's Pearl not cooperating in school probe
Scroll for more content...