Auburn has high hopes for the Big Dance after winning the SEC Tournament.
Senior Bryce Brown says their success isn't over, and they want a shot at a national title.
Bruce Pearl says their draw is tough. The Tigers take on New Mexico State Thursday around noon in Salt Lake City.
"You don't have to make it to the final four to play for a National Championship," Pearl said. "We play New Mexico State Thursday and that's for a National Championship."
- Auburn players have high hopes for NCAA Tournament
- Auburn players knew Bruce Pearl would lead them back to NCAA Tournament
- Decatur native Tanner Burns to start Auburn's NCAA Tournament opener
- Auburn seeded fifth in the 2019 NCAA Tournament
- Balanced BYU uses defense to beat Auburn in NCAA Tournament
- UNA, UAH heading to NCAA Softball Tournament
- Auburn opens SEC Tournament vs. Kentucky
- NCAA rules Auburn center Austin Wiley ineligible for season
- NCAA denies Auburn's appeal of Austin Wiley ruling
- Auburn beats Northeastern 13-4 in NCAA Raleigh Regional