As the start of fall camp approaches, Auburn announced the date for their annual fan day set to take place on August 11 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. CT behind the Auburn Athletics Complex in the Indoor Practice Facility and Watson Field House.
The Auburn Fan Day event allows Tiger fans the chance to interact with their team's favorite players and coaches. Access to the practice facility will open at 3:15 p.m. to allow fans to begin getting in line for the autograph session which ends at 5:30 p.m.
Due to the large number of fans expected to be in attendance, the University mandates that fans only bring one item to be signed. There are no restrictions on what items fans can bring to be signed as long as they can be transported by one person whithout holding up the line and do not pose a safety hazard or impede the line.
Access to the practice facility will be granted from the Beard-Eaves-Memorial Coliseum parking lot on the north side of the facility. The University asks that fans please park in the lots north of the practice facility.
- Auburn fan day set for August 11
- Auburn Fan Day Presented by Golden Flake set for August 10
- Alabama A&M fan day set for August 17
- Recap of Auburn's A-Day
- Auburn wins!
- Auburn, Alabama set for Capital City Classic
- Do fans think Auburn is a "Basketball School?"
- Airbnb warns Auburn fans about college basketball championship housing scams
- Auburn basketball fans travelling 1,200 miles for Final Four game
- Auburn fans still proud after heartbreaking loss in Final Four