Bryce Brown's team-leading 22 points help the Tigers take down the Aggies 85-66 in College Station, TX, Wednesday.
“Honestly, I felt like they were not getting back on defense. I just tried to beat them down the floor and play fast like I am told," Brown said. "Coach always tells us to play fast and get out in transition. I’ve got a good point guard in Jared Harper, who would just hit me in the right places.”
Auburn's defense came up big too. The Aggies’ leading scorer,TJ Starks, shot 3 of 14 and finished with six points and five turnovers.
It's Auburn's first true road win, and second straight SEC win after losing to Ole Miss January 9.
The No. 14 Tigers host No. 12 Kentucky Saturday at 3 in Auburn Arena.
- Auburn basketball gets second straight SEC win
- Georgia wins SEC Championship over Auburn
- Auburn Equestrian wins second-straight National Championship
- Auburn wins!
- Mississippi moves to SEC semis with 7-0 win over Auburn
- Auburn opens SEC Tournament vs. Kentucky
- Auburn Alumni celebrate SEC Championship in Huntsville
- Auburn learns designations for 2020 SEC slate
- Auburn basketball's AUTLIVE game Saturday
- Alabama, Auburn land handful of players on All-SEC teams