Auburn Tigers star running back Kerryon Johnson says he will forgo his senior year at the university and decalre for the NFL draft.
Johnson is a local player. He graduated from Madison Academy and is a Junior at Auburn.
He made the announcement earlier Tuesday on twitter saying quote "There aren't enough words to express how grateful I am of the opportunity Auburn has given me. This is truly an amazing school with an amazing fan base. With that being said, I have decided to enter the NFL draft. Thank you all for the endless support that has not always been deserved. I love Auburn and the Auburn family. War Eagle!"
In 2017 alone, Johnson had nearly 1,400 yards rushing, going for nearly 200 yards catching the ball. The powerhouse running back helped the Tigers with a 26-14 win in the Iron Bowl against in-state rival Alabama.
- Auburn Star Running Back & Local Player to Declare for Draft
- Auburn Basketball star Chuma Okeke Declares for 2019 NBA Draft
- Auburn's Carlton Davis, Kamryn Pettway declare for NFL draft
- Auburn junior Jared Harper declaring for NBA Draft
- Auburn, Alabama and local MLB Draft recap
- Collin Sexton declares for 2018 NBA Draft
- Darius Slayton declares for NFL Draft
- Quintet of Auburn softball players selected in National Pro Fastpitch Draft
- Report: Alabama's Sexton to declare for NBA Draft
- Sooners QB, A's prospect Kyler Murray declares for NFL draft