At 3 a.m. April 12, WAAY-TV will change its over-the-air transmission frequency.
If you watch WAAY-TV through a cable or satellite TV provider, nothing will change.
If you use an over-the-air antenna to watch WAAY-TV, you will need to rescan. You don't have to do this until after 3 a.m. April 12.
For more information about how to rescan, please consult your TV owner’s manual or visit tvanswers.org.
Viewers seeking more information about this transition may contact WAAY-TV during business hours at 256-533-8604 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Attention antenna viewers: Mark your calendars to rescan WAAY-TV
- WAAY-TV signal back to normal operations
- Alabama company awarded $522M Army contract for inflatable antennas
- The Ark Needy Paws Telethon on WAAY-TV
- WAAY 31 I-Team: Severe weather draws new attention to Alabama mobile home regulations
- Limestone County tornado history draws national attention
- Far-right advent calendar honoring white men is mocked online
- To our viewers: Transmitter issues causing technical difficulties
- Muscle Shoals TV Show Confirmed
- AT&T launches new TV service