An Athens woman is facing a drug trafficking after authorities said they found illegal and prescription drugs in her home Thursday.
Limestone County Sheriff's Office investigators said they found the drugs while searching the McLellan Street home of Brooke Lashaye Carroll, 35.
Authorities said they found more than 36 grams of methamphetamine, 34 bars of Xanax, 14 hydrocodone pills, 1.7 grams of marijuana, digital scales, baggies and two counterfeit $100 bills.
Carroll was charged with drug trafficking, two counts of drug possession, drug paraphernalia possession, second-degree marijuana possession and two counts of first-degree possession of a forged instrument.
She was jailed on bonds totaling $17,000. A bond had not been set for the drug trafficking charge as of Friday afternoon.
- Athens woman facing drug trafficking charges
- Athens man charged with drug trafficking
- Athens woman charged with lying about robbery
- Guntersville woman charged with meth trafficking
- Decatur woman charged with trafficking stolen identities
- Three men arrested on drug, theft charges in Athens
- Two Athens brothers arrested on drug-related charges
- Athens man charged with breaking bones in girlfriend's face, hand
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- 4 arrested on drug trafficking charges in Cullman County