Athens police say a suspect, Keifer Fillmore, was arrested Tuesday on two warrants for violating the Alabama sex offender’s registration notification act.
Athens Police Chief Floyd Johnson says the first warrant was for Fillmore terminating his residence without notifying the police department, and the second warrant was for failing to register in September of 2018.
Johnson says a sex offender officer, Greg Parnell, found out Fillmore had moved in August of 2018, and he obtained the warrants after Fillmore didn’t register. Fillmore was taken to the Limestone County Jail.
- Athens police say man violated Alabama sex offender’s registration notification act
- Athens police arrest convicted sex offender for violating registration laws
- Athens police: Man arrested for shooting at girlfriend, violating sex offender registration act
- Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office charges sex offender with registration violation
- Athens police arrest sex offender who failed to register
- Feds charge DeKalb County sex offender with registration failure
- Albertville police arrest sex offender
- Athens church holds voter registration drive
- Convicted sex offender admits having sex with Alabama girl
- Sex offender back in jail