Athens police are investigating a shooting that landed a man in the hospital Wednesday evening.
The shooting happened around 6 p.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of Levert Avenue. Athens Police Chief Floyd Johnson said a 29-year-old man had been shot. He was taken by Medflight to Huntsville Hospital.
Johnson said several witnesses and a suspect have been interviewed, but an arrest has not been made.
- Athens police investigating shooting
- Decatur police investigating shooting
- Athens Police investigate burglary at Jimmy Smith Buick GMC
- Athens police investigating armed robbery at Game Stop
- Police: Athens man arrested after shooting 19-year-old
- Athens police respond to shooting near Levert Avenue
- Athens police arrest woman for shooting into home
- Decatur police investigating Saturday shooting
- Police investigating shooting in Huntsville
- Huntsville police investigate robbery shooting