Alabama State Troopers reported the death of an Athens man in a crash three miles north of town. Stanley Morris, 34, died when his truck left Elkton Road and flipped over just before 8 PM Thursday night. Troopers said Morris was not wearing his seat belt, was thrown from the truck, and died at the scene.
An investigation is now underway to determine why Morris left the road in the first place.
- Athens man killed in crash
- Athens man killed in car wreck
- Pedestrian killed in crash on Elm Street in Athens
- Athens woman shot and killed overnight
- Man arrested in Athens hit, run motorcycle crash
- Athens woman dies after vehicle crash
- Athens crash injures driver, mangles car
- Athens police investigating shooting
- Athens man charged with drug trafficking
- Man charged after Athens apartment complex shooting