Alabama State Troopers reported the death of an Athens man in a crash three miles north of town. Stanley Morris, 34, died when his truck left Elkton Road and flipped over just before 8 PM Thursday night. Troopers said Morris was not wearing his seat belt, was thrown from the truck, and died at the scene.
An investigation is now underway to determine why Morris left the road in the first place.
- Athens man killed in crash
- Athens man killed in car wreck
- Man arrested in Athens hit, run motorcycle crash
- Athens woman shot and killed overnight
- Athens woman dies after vehicle crash
- Athens police investigating shooting
- Athens man charged with drug trafficking
- Man charged after Athens apartment complex shooting
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Athens man arrested for indecent exposure