An Athens man is in jail after police said he broke bones in his girlfriend's face and hand.
Antonio Vailalobos, 22, came home from work Thursday night and started drinking, according to his girlfriend. Police said they later got into an argument that resulted in a broken bone in her hand and a fracture to the inside of her eye socket.
Villalobos was arrested at his home on Dover Street on a charge of second-degree domestic violence.
No bond had been set as of Friday afternoon, according to Limestone County jail records.
- Athens man charged with breaking bones in girlfriend's face, hand
- Athens woman facing drug trafficking charges
- Crossville man charged for murdering his girlfriend
- Athens man charged with drug trafficking
- Man charged after Athens apartment complex shooting
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Teenager facing adult charge after 3 shot in Athens
- Four facing charges for Florence break-in
- Athens police: Man arrested for shooting at girlfriend, violating sex offender registration act
- Registered sex offender charged with beating girlfriend