Three of four teens who were burned in a 4th of July wreck in Athens were released from UAB Hospital.
The fourth teen is listed in good condition in the Trauma Burn Nursing Unit.
WAAY31 spoke to Athens Police Cheif Floyd Johnson about how fireworks might have been involved in the accident.
He says since the incident was an accident they don't know when they'll be able to wrap up the investigation. Johnson says they will wait until all teens are out of the hospital to get their side of what happened.
- Teens Released from Hospital
- Driver in wreck that killed 3 teens released from hospital
- Ex-President George HW Bush released from Houston hospital
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg released from hospital after cancer surgery
- Wisconsin police release new video of scuffle with teen
- Ivey opposes release in slaying of Georgia teen
- Teen spends birthday in hospital after Lawrence County wreck
- Huntsville releases transportation plan
- Man shot by deputy inside Jackson County Courthouse released from hospital
- Jimmy Carter released from hospital following treatment for injury from fall