Adam Chambers was arrested on September 20, 2018 by the Athens Police for his involvement in the recent Limestone County counterfeit money crimes.
Chambers is being held on 36 counts of Possession of a Forged Instrument 1st Degree, one count of Possession of a Forgery Device and one count of Possession of a Forged Instrument 3rd Degree, as well as several probation violations and bond revocations.
- Athens Police arrest third suspect in recent counterfeit money crimes
- Decatur police seek counterfeit money suspects
- Huntsville Police arrest suspect on counterfeit money charges
- Police searching for counterfeiting suspect
- Man arrested for printing counterfeit money
- Investigation into counterfeit money leads to arrest
- Decatur police need help finding counterfeit money suspects
- Decatur Police seeing increase in counterfeit money
- Athens Police arrest gas station robbery suspect
- How to spot counterfeit money