The principal at Athens Middle School gave students a big shock when he visited the weightlifting class this week.
When Graham Aderholt got called out, he was more than up to the challenge. Even with a shirt and tie, he benched 180 pounds like it was nothing.
ESPN even reached out to the school to ask if they can air the principal's feat of strength.
- Athens Middle School principal joins students in weightlifting class
- Athens High principal resigns for Monrovia Middle School post
- New principal named for Meridianville Middle School
- Tanner High School principal fired
- Athens Bible School students will start class on a new campus
- Brindlee Mountain Elementary School Principal gets creative in reaching students
- Students back in school after Meridianville Middle School evacuation
- Athens High School students perform in music video
- New principal for Harlan Elementary School