Athens-Limestone Hospital’s new fever and flu clinic is open for business.
It’s located at Waddell Family Medicine at 902 West Washington Street and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You should enter from Washington Street, enter the drive-thru and wait for instructions.
The hospital says children and adults ages 6 and older who exhibit upper respiratory illnesses should come to the clinic.
Patients can be tested for coronavirus if medical staff orders it.
- Athens-Limestone Hospital opens new fever and flu clinic
- Athens-Limestone Flu & Fever clinic checking temperatures, symptoms
- Huntsville Hospital opens fever, flu clinic to help in coronavirus fight
- Flu & Fever Clinic coming to Hartselle on Tuesday
- Funding cut for Athens-Limestone Public Library
- Athens-Limestone Hospital asking for donations to respond to coronavirus outbreak
- 'The lull before the storm:’ Athens-Limestone Hospital doctor warns of coronavirus surge
- Limestone Co. Schools fighting the flu
- Huntsville man charged in Athens, Limestone County armed robberies