Drivers in Athens need to be aware of a road closure happening on June 27th.
According to Athens' City officials, Beaty Street will be closed starting at 9:00 a.m. until noon.
City officials tell WAAY 31, crews will be doing construction on the New Greater Limestone County Camber Of Commerce Facility.
Drivers should find an alternate route.
- Athens City closes road for construction
- Athens closing street for bridge replacements, more
- Athens neighbors react to flooded road
- Roads closed, some evacuated for short time after gas leak in Athens
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing Bledsoe Road in Athens for utility repairs
- Athens police investigating shooting
- Madison Co. bridge closed for construction
- Rideout Road construction begins in Huntsville
- Partial road closure in Athens after small grass fire
- Crews respond to structure fire at Elkton Road in Athens