Drivers in Athens need to be aware of a road closure happening on June 27th.
According to Athens' City officials, Beaty Street will be closed starting at 9:00 a.m. until noon.
City officials tell WAAY 31, crews will be doing construction on the New Greater Limestone County Camber Of Commerce Facility.
Drivers should find an alternate route.
- Athens City closes road for construction
- Athens road closed after 2-vehicle wreck
- Athens, Russellville, Cullman City schools closing Tuesday due to coronavirus
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Ford Chapel Road to close for skybridge construction
- Athens closing street for bridge replacements, more
- Athens neighbors react to flooded road
- Man arrested for stealing from Athens home under construction
- Roads closed, some evacuated for short time after gas leak in Athens
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing Bledsoe Road in Athens for utility repairs
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Sanderfer Road in Athens closed due to garage fire