These schools report they will operate on a 2-hour delay on Tuesday due to weather.
They are (with additional information below):
* Huntsville City (All elementary, middle, and junior high classes will begin at 10 a.m. All high school classes will begin at 10:30 a.m.)
* St. John Paul II Catholic High School. Classes start at 9:50 a.m. The building will open at 7 a.m. for early students.
* Huntsville Achievement
* YMCA facilities will delay opening until 10 a.m., including all YMCA Early Childhood Education Centers and all YMCA branches in Huntsville and Madison.
* First Baptist Church Child Development Center in Madison will open at 9 a.m.
* Jackson County Courts will be delayed two hours on Tuesday.
*Northeast Alabama Community College will be delayed two hours on Tuesday.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and WAAYTV.com online for updates.
- Multiple North Alabama schools operating on 2-hour delay Tuesday
- Limestone, Colbert County, 1 Jackson County schools operating on 2-hour delay Wednesday
- Some North Alabama schools delayed, closed on Tuesday due to flooding and road conditions
- PHOTOS: Tuesday's beautiful sunrise in North Alabama
- Local, federal officials conducting law enforcement operation across North Alabama
- Flooding reported at multiple locations in North Alabama
- Man facing multiple charges after high-speed chase through multiple North Alabama counties
- North Alabama schools preparing for auto growth
- Multiple shootings in north Huntsville over weekend
- Medical marijuana vote delayed in Alabama Senate