Decatur Police arrested the suspect in a bank robbery.
Terence Powers is charged with robbery in the first degree for allegedly holding up the CB&S Bank on 6th Avenue SE on Friday, July 13th.
Powers is currently held in the Morgan County Jail on a $60,000 bond.
Police said Powers handed a teller a note demanding money.
Police said they did not know if he was armed at the time.
- Arrest made in Decatur bank robbery
- Second arrest made in Dollar General robbery
- Bridgeport Police investigating bank robbery
- Bank robbery suspect behind bars
- Decatur police searching for bank robber
- Decatur-made rocket launches NASA communications satellite
- Decatur man charged with convenience store robbery
- Decatur man charged with robbery, fighting police
- Second man charged in Decatur kidnapping, robbery
- Neighbors react after kidnapping, robbery in Decatur