The Army Materiel Command Band has been in Huntsville for five years.
The band has performed all over the world. They support soldiers and communities across the country with lively tunes performed by an all-soldier band.
WAAY 31 was at one of the band's last rehearsals, and one of the musicians told us she hates to see the band split up.
"It makes me feel a little nostalgic about the past couple of years that I've been here. Just getting to experience the Huntsville community has been awesome. Everyone is really supportive of the military and the Army and the Army band," Mara Snowman said.
The band has two public performances left. One is June 25th at Big Spring Park, and the other is June 26th at Bob Jones High School.
- Army Materiel Command Band prepares for final performances
- Army commander relieved of command due to 'loss of trust'
- 1st graders get presents from Army Contracting Command
- Huntsville likely epicenter for Army Futures Command announcement
- Huntsville won't be home of US Army's Futures Command
- East Limestone High Band performs at Veterans Day Program
- Bob Jones High School band students performing in Pearl Harbor
- New Garrison Commander takes over command at Redstone
- Thousands grieve murdered police commander
- For the first time, a woman is leading the largest command in the US Army