The Arab Police Department is warning residents about fake $100 bills.
According to the department’s post on Facebook, several fake bills have been passed primarily at businesses but also at yard sales and to sidewalk vendors.
Business owners and residents are advised to inspect bills and buy security markers.
Anyone who gets a bill is asked to contact police at 256-586-8124.
- Arab police issue warning about fake $100 bills
- Arab Police warn public of fake $20 bills being used
- Arab Senior Center reopens
- Decatur police issue scam warnings, tips
- Police warn of fake money being passed through Decatur
- Madison County Sheriff’s Office seeks man it says used fake $100 bill at Dollar General
- ALEA issues missing children alert for 4 Arab brothers
- Police in Arab open fire on suspect
- Arab police searching for shooting suspect
- Arab police seek identification in shoplifting case