A 64-year-old man from Arab died in a crash in Cullman County, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency reported.
Troopers said Boyd Browning from thrown from his pickup truck when it left US 231 and overturned.
Browning was not wearing his seat belt. He died a short time later at the hospital.
The wreck occurred three miles to the south of Arab and remains under investigation.
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- Hartselle man killed in Cullman area crash
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- Car crash kills Cullman woman early Sunday
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- 2 adults, 2 children killed in Cullman County crash
- Cullman man dies in Sunday morning crash
- Man killed in two-vehicle crash on U.S. 231 in Cullman County
- Morgan County woman dies in Cullman County crash