A 64-year-old man from Arab died in a crash in Cullman County, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency reported.
Troopers said Boyd Browning from thrown from his pickup truck when it left US 231 and overturned.
Browning was not wearing his seat belt. He died a short time later at the hospital.
The wreck occurred three miles to the south of Arab and remains under investigation.
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- Cullman man dies in Sunday morning crash
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- Man arrested for murder of Cullman woman
- 18-wheeler wreck blocks I-65 in Cullman County
- Massive fire destroys Cullman County church
- Judge rules Cullman County bail system discriminatory