A letter has been sent out from Randolph School, a private K-12 school in Huntsville, in regards to allegations from former students of being sexually abused by a faculty member while they were attending the school. The faculty member's employment with the school ended in the early 1990s.
According to a school spokesperson, the letter was sent to current students' parents, parents of alumni, current and former employees, alumni and school board members.
The Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees and school administration are conducting an investigation into the allegations. The school asks in the letter that anyone who may have experienced sexual abuse by a Randolph employee, as well as anyone with information related to abuse allegations, come forward.
The investigation is being led by Suzanne Bogdan who can be contacted at 954-847-4711 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals may also contact Head of School, Jay Rainey, at 256-799-6102 or email@example.com.
- Sexual abuse allegations made against former Randolph School faculty member
- Randolph School in Huntsville releases details of sexual misconduct probe
- Randolph School shuts down due to illness
- Randolph School's Big Post-Season Goals
- Randolph soccer player sets school record
- Randolph School boy's basketball gets a new coach
- Flanagan leaving Randolph for Shoals Christian
- Harassment report made against Huntsville School Board member
- Randolph promotes DC Blake Killen to head coach
- Randolph pulls out win in overtime against North Jackson