Marshall County authorities said three teenage boys who were taken by their mother have been found in Michigan.
The boys, ages 15, 16 and 17, were found with relatives in Michigan after their 14-year-old sister and their mother were found in Kentucky Monday.
Their mother, Anna Marie Carroll, 37, of Taylor, Mich., is in the custody of the Laurel County Sheriff's Office in Kentucky, according to the Marshall County Sheriff's Office.
Marshall County authorities said Carroll, who doesn't have custody, took the children Monday morning before school and headed back to Michigan. She had been in town for a supervised visit with them over the Easter weekend.
Carroll and her 14-year-old daughter were found in Kentucky Monday. Marshall County authorities said the three boys were handed off to other relatives in Tennessee, and the family headed to Michigan in separate vehicles.
The children were headed back to Alabama to be with their proper custodians, authorities said.
They said they intend to bring Carroll back to Alabama to face four counts of interference with custody.
- All missing Marshall County teens located
- Authorities locate missing child
- Marshall County authorities look for missing woman
- Authorities locate missing man in Jackson County
- Marshall County tornado shelters
- Authorities locate missing Boaz woman
- Marshall County sheriff seeks help for missing Albertville woman
- Bibb County authorities searching for missing teen
- Warming Centers In Marshall County
- Authorities locate missing boy in Elkton, Tennessee