A Marshall County grand jury has indicted an Albertville couple who are accused of abusing a child under the age of three.
The grand jury has indicted Robin Lynn Simmons, 21, and Matthew Jordan Hope, 22, on child abuse charges.
Marshall County sheriff's investigators and the Alabama Department of Human Resources worked on the investigation.
Simmons and Hope were booked in the Marshall County Jail and have since posted a $10,000 bond each.
- Albertville couple charged with abusing small child
- Man charged in Albertville shooting
- Former Albertville judge sentenced for child pornography
- Person shot in Albertville
- Albertville man charged with trafficking meth
- Florence man charged with child abuse
- Decatur man charged with child abuse
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Two men charged with child sex abuse
- Albertville man faces federal heroin and gun charges