A Marshall County grand jury has indicted an Albertville couple who are accused of abusing a child under the age of three.
The grand jury has indicted Robin Lynn Simmons, 21, and Matthew Jordan Hope, 22, on child abuse charges.
Marshall County sheriff's investigators and the Alabama Department of Human Resources worked on the investigation.
Simmons and Hope were booked in the Marshall County Jail and have since posted a $10,000 bond each.
- Albertville couple charged with abusing small child
- Albertville man charged with child abuse
- Man charged in Albertville shooting
- Marshall County sheriff charges Albertville man with sexual abuse of a child
- Former Albertville judge sentenced for child pornography
- Person shot in Albertville
- Stolen guns, meth, LSD, more seized from Albertville couple's residence
- Albertville man charged with trafficking meth
- Judge dismisses Albertville man’s murder charge
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child