TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa says he is entering the NFL draft.
Tagovailoa, who had surgery on his right hip in November, announced his decision Monday. He ended two months of speculation regarding the star quarterback's plans as he tries to return from a serious injury.
He was projected as a potential No. 1 overall pick before the injury Nov. 16 against Mississippi State.
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa says he is entering 2020 NFL draft
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa faces ankle surgery
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa among juniors granted eligibility for NFL draft
- Tua Tagovailoa Injury Updated
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa Named as Heisman Finalist
- Tide's Tua Tagovailoa tweets support for fellow QB Jalen Hurts
- Tua Tagovailoa game time decision for LSU
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa to have surgery for hip injury
- Fans can send well-wishes to Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa
- Tua Tagovailoa, more Alabama football players coming to Huntsville mall