MOBILE, Ala. (AP) - The former bookkeeper at a church thrift store in Alabama is charged with stealing more than $100,000 from the operation.
WPMI-TV reports 39-year-old Erin Adams Glen of Satsuma is free on bond after being accused of embezzling from a thrift store owned by the Mobile Catholic Archdiocese.
Court records show she is charged with theft. The records also show money was missing between 2015 and 2018. The charges were filed last week.
Mobile County Sheriff's Capt. Paul Burch says Glen has been cooperating with authorities and has no criminal history.
An attorney representing the woman didn't immediately return an email seeking comment Tuesday.
- Alabama woman charged with embezzling $100,000 from store
- Cyber Camp recieves $100,000 pledge
- Woman charged with robbery for punching store employee
- 'Lunch lady' embezzled $260,000 before her death
- Murder suspect's bond reduced almost $100,000
- Deloitte gives $100,000 to Huntsville’s Alabama School of Cyber & Engineering Foundation
- Woman charged in connection with homicide in Alabama
- Alabama woman indicted for trafficking stolen identities, 18 other charges
- Woman charged with manslaughter
- Woman charged with DUI