Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa continued to work with head athletic trainer Jeff Allen on Thursday after fracturing his left index finger on the first day of spring practice.
- Alabama spring update, Tua continues work with trainers
- Tua Tagovailoa Injury Updated
- Tua injured in first Bama spring practice
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa faces ankle surgery
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa Named as Heisman Finalist
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa to have surgery for hip injury
- Fans can send well-wishes to Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa
- Jones, No. 5 Alabama rout Western Carolina, 66-3 without Tua
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa among juniors granted eligibility for NFL draft
- Tua's injury reportedly just a "sprain"