Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa continued to work with head athletic trainer Jeff Allen on Thursday after fracturing his left index finger on the first day of spring practice.
Tua Tagovailoa continued to work with trainers at practice on Thursday.
Posted: Mar 30, 2018 8:28 PM
- Alabama spring update, Tua continues work with trainers
- Tua Tagovailoa Injury Updated
- Tua injured in first Bama spring practice
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa faces ankle surgery
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa Named as Heisman Finalist
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa to have surgery for hip injury
- Fans can send well-wishes to Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa
- Jones, No. 5 Alabama rout Western Carolina, 66-3 without Tua
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa among juniors granted eligibility for NFL draft
- Tua Tagovailoa, more Alabama football players coming to Huntsville mall
Scroll for more content...