Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa continued to work with head athletic trainer Jeff Allen on Thursday after fracturing his left index finger on the first day of spring practice.
- Alabama spring update, Tua continues work with trainers
- Tua Tagovailoa Injury Updated
- Tua injured in first Bama spring practice
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa faces ankle surgery
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa Named as Heisman Finalist
- Tua's injury reportedly just a "sprain"
- Tide's Tua Tagovailoa tweets support for fellow QB Jalen Hurts
- Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa inspiring everyone around them
- Tua Tagovailoa has career day in South Carolina
- Combat and cultural readiness key for new Army trainers