There was no basketball on Wednesday at the VBC for the Alabama point guard, Kira Lewis Jr. Instead, he walked the graduation stage with his Hazel Green classmates.
The all SEC freshman played last season as a 17-year-old, the youngest player in the country. He didn't have to come back to wear the cap and gown, but his family says it was important for him to finish with the people he started with.
- Alabama point guard walks across graduation stage with Hazel Green classmates
- Hazel Green High principal resigns
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Hazel Green house fire reported
- Hazel Green's Lewis commits to Alabama, reclassifes to 2018
- Sunday's storm causes damage in Hazel Green
- Hazel Green teen killed in car crash
- Hazel Green man killed in wreck
- Hazel Green High School names new principal
- Traffic alert: Hazel Green house on fire