Photo Gallery 1 Images
It was a big night for the Crimson Tide. Three players took home national awards Thursday at the College Football Awards in Atlanta.
Tua Tagovailoa, Jerry Jeudy and Quinnen Williams are the players with the top honors.
Tagovailoa received the Walter Camp Player of the Year Award and the Maxwell Award. Both honors are given to the nation's top football player.
Jeudy was honored with the Biletnikoff Award, which recognizes the top receiver in college football. Amari Cooper won the award back in 2014.
The big defensive lineman, Quinnen Williams, took home the Outland Trophy. That goes to the nation's top lineman.
- Alabama players earn top honors at the College Football Awards
- 2017 College Football Awards Announced
- Georgia tops initial College Football Playoff rankings
- Ex-football players sue woman, college over fake rape claim
- Tennessee Valley players honored at Alabama Senior Day
- Record 7 Tigers earn All-SEC honors
- Four Austin High School football players sign to play in college
- Dolly Parton honored with namesake award
- College Football Playoff National Championship preparations underway
- College Football Playoff Executive Director visits Huntsville