Photo Gallery 1 Images
It was a big night for the Crimson Tide. Three players took home national awards Thursday at the College Football Awards in Atlanta.
Tua Tagovailoa, Jerry Jeudy and Quinnen Williams are the players with the top honors.
Tagovailoa received the Walter Camp Player of the Year Award and the Maxwell Award. Both honors are given to the nation's top football player.
Jeudy was honored with the Biletnikoff Award, which recognizes the top receiver in college football. Amari Cooper won the award back in 2014.
The big defensive lineman, Quinnen Williams, took home the Outland Trophy. That goes to the nation's top lineman.
- Alabama players earn top honors at the College Football Awards
- College Football Player Rankings out
- 2017 College Football Awards Announced
- UNA basketball players receive top honors
- Georgia tops initial College Football Playoff rankings
- Ex-football players sue woman, college over fake rape claim
- Tennessee Valley players honored at Alabama Senior Day
- 2019 Preseason Top 25 College Football Rankings released
- SEC ranked top selling conference for upcoming college football season
- Shoals student earns prestigious fire college scholarship