Photo Gallery 1 Images
Alabama is favored to win its season opener. The Tide will take on Duke in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game.
Cerby, a 10-year-old seal at the Georgia Aquarium, predicted Alabama as the winner.
The Tide has beaten Duke all but once and that was in the 1945 Sugar Bowl. According to VegasINSIDER.com, Alabama is a 34.5 point favorite.
Kickoff is at 2:30 p.m. CST on Saturday, Aug. 31.
- Alabama gets 'Seal of Approval' to win Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game
- Car crashes into Alabama Chick-Fil-A
- 2018 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game tickets on sale to the general public
- Auburn to face North Carolina in 2020 Chick-fil-A Kickoff game
- Second Chick-fil-A opening in Decatur
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- School blocks Chick-fil-A as dining option, cites values
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Kickoff times announced for two more Alabama games