Alabama freshman and Hazel Green High School grad Kira Lewis Jr., announced Monday he's decided to stay at the University of Alabama next season.
Lewis Jr. entered the transfer portal after just one season with the Tide. This also happened once Coach Avery Johnson announced he and the university were parting ways.
This is huge for new basketball coach Nate Oats. Now, both Kira Lewis Jr. and John Petty are staying at Bama.
- Alabama freshman Kira Lewis Jr. decides to stay at Bama
- Happy Birthday, Kira Lewis Jr.!
- Kira Lewis officially signs with Alabama
- Kira Lewis Jr. is off to Greece representing Team USA
- Kira Lewis Jr. proud of his gold medal
- Alabama basketball's Kira Lewis Jr. named Co-SEC men’s basketball Player of the Week
- Kira Lewis Jr. and Team USA U19 Basketball win 2019 FIBA U19 World Cup
- Bama's big chill
- Tua injured in first Bama spring practice
- Restaurants competing for "Bama's Best Breakfast" title