WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House says the championship University of Alabama football team will visit next month.
Spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says the team will come to the White House April 10.
Alabama won its fifth national title in nine years in January with a second-half comeback over Georgia.
Sanders noted that President Donald Trump attended the game and looks forward to hosting Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban and the players.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Alabama football team to visit White House
- Trump hails championship Alabama football team
- Waffle House hero visits Huntsville
- Police: Alabama man killed himself in front of White House
- Huntsville's Redline Steel represents Alabama at the White House
- College Football Playoff Executive Director visits Huntsville
- White House backs budget deal
- Clemson honored at White House
- 'Black Panther' star visits students in Alabama
- Alabama House approves abortion ban