WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House says the championship University of Alabama football team will visit next month.
Spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says the team will come to the White House April 10.
Alabama won its fifth national title in nine years in January with a second-half comeback over Georgia.
Sanders noted that President Donald Trump attended the game and looks forward to hosting Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban and the players.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Alabama football team to visit White House
- Trump hails championship Alabama football team
- Waffle House hero visits Huntsville
- College Football Playoff Executive Director visits Huntsville
- Police: Alabama man killed himself in front of White House
- Huntsville's Redline Steel represents Alabama at the White House
- White House backs budget deal
- Clemson honored at White House
- 'Black Panther' star visits students in Alabama
- 2018 AWSA All-State Football Team Announced