TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - No. 2 Alabama's kicker Will Reichard is questionable for the Mississippi game, while coach Nick Saban is more optimistic about two defensive starters.
Saban said Monday linebacker Terrell Lewis and nose guard DJ Dale could return to practice Tuesday or Wednesday. The coach says he's "hopeful that they'll be ready to play in this game."
Lewis missed the Southern Miss game with a hyperextended knee. Dale sustained a patella tendon strain late in the first half and didn't return.
Reichard left the game with a pulled hip flexor after a kickoff in the first quarter. Former starter Joseph Bulovas replaced him the rest of the way.
Saban says Reichard "may be a little more day to day and a little more questionable than the other guys."
- Alabama football injury update as Tide preps for Ole Miss
- All Access Alabama: Tide and Tigers
- Tua Tagovailoa Injury Updated
- Tide look ahead to Clemson
- Crimson Tide Rolls over Vanderbilt
- The Tide Touches Down in New Orleans
- Florida red tide deadliest in decades
- DJ Durkin consulting for The Tide
- Clemson rolls over the Crimson Tide
- Changes rolling over the Crimson Tide