Josh Gattis has a new school and new job title. The former Alabama Crimson Tide Co-Offensive Coordinator and Receivers coach is landing in Big Blue country at Michigan. Gattis is taking an offensive-coordinator position there.
According to College Football Analyst, Bruce Feldman, Gattis will call the plays for the Wolverines.
The 34-year-old previously coached at Penn State, Vanderbilt and Western Michigan.
- Alabama assistant heading to Big 10
- Alabama loses another assistant coach
- Havoc assistant heading to Fayetteville's Marksmen
- Big recruits land in Alabama
- Top 2018 ILB prospect heading to Alabama?
- Alabama's OC named Maryland's Head Coach
- New Alzheimer's Bill passes Alabama House, heads to Senate
- Michigan mom headed back to Alabama on custody interference charges
- Teen bystander shot in head at Alabama recreation center
- Bill banning abortions could be headed to Alabama state legislature