Trooper Curtis Summerville of the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency said Alabama State Troopers are not reporting any significant hazardous road conditions Tuesday morning.
However, troopers urge motorists to drive with caution as there may be patches of unseen ice on roadways and overpasses. Call 911 only to report crashes and other roadside emergencies to state troopers.
- Alabama Troopers: No significant weather-related road hazards Tuesday morning
- Spotting hazardous trees
- Alabama dangerously low on troopers, group says
- Wednesday morning road conditions
- Firefighters Still Tackle Fires Despite Cold Weather Hazards
- Multiple weather-related wrecks reported in Huntsville
- Alabama road departments prepare for Friday winter weather
- Alabama investigating 53 potential flu-related deaths in 3 weeks
- Alabama Securities Commission warns of Florence-related scams
- Monday at 4:30: North Alabama flooding could bring health hazards