Trooper Curtis Summerville of the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency said Alabama State Troopers are not reporting any significant hazardous road conditions Tuesday morning.
However, troopers urge motorists to drive with caution as there may be patches of unseen ice on roadways and overpasses. Call 911 only to report crashes and other roadside emergencies to state troopers.
- Alabama Troopers: No significant weather-related road hazards Tuesday morning
- Spotting hazardous trees
- North Alabama will need significant rain to beat the drought
- Alabama dangerously low on troopers, group says
- Rain could create another fire hazard in North Alabama
- Almost chilly Tuesday morning
- Wednesday morning road conditions
- Multiple weather-related wrecks reported in Huntsville
- Firefighters Still Tackle Fires Despite Cold Weather Hazards
- Alabama State Troopers: 1 dead in wreck near Laceys Spring