Publix stores in Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia are not affected by the company's ground chuck recall.
Publix voluntarily recalled ground beef products made from chuck in Florida after they found it may have been contaminated with E. coli.
An investigation found 18 people got sick between July 5 to July 25 after eating ground chuck products from various Publix Super Markets.
The supplier has yet to be identified.
- Alabama Publix stores not affected by ground chuck recall
- Man wanted for mulitple thefts at Publix
- Publix joins retailers asking customers not to openly carry guns into its stores
- Ice cream being recalled in North Alabama grocery stores
- New Publix coming to Athens, bringing 150 jobs
- Publix to have ‘senior shopping hours’ due to coronavirus concerns
- Kroger, Publix starting senior-only shopping hour this week
- Google breaks ground on Alabama data center
- Kroger supplier recalls ground beef over plastic contamination concerns
- 39 tons of Butterball ground turkey recalled after salmonella cases