UPDATE: The sheriff’s office said she was found with 24-year-old Rodrigo Chagolla Ortega of Huntsville. The office said the two met via social media, and that he had told the girl he was 19. Read more here.
Pelham police need help finding a missing 13-year-old girl.
The girl is a Hispanic female with black hair and brown eyes. She is 5’1” and weighs 115 pounds.
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency says she was last seen wearing a white jacket, blue jeans and carrying a pink backpack in the area of Green Park South Mobile Home at 7 a.m. on Jan. 21 in Pelham.
If you have information, call Pelham police at 205-620-6550 or 911.
- Alabama Missing Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl last seen in Pelham
- Emergency Missing Child Alert canceled after 2 Alabama girls found
- Pelham police discuss Huntsville man charged with rape, missing girl found safe
- State Of Alabama issues Amber Alert
- Fire Alert issued for all of Alabama
- Huntsville man charged with rape after being found with missing Pelham teenager
- North Alabama employers discuss child care issues
- Alabama Law Enforcement Agency issues alert for Louisiana man reported missing
- Body found in Owens Cross Roads was 13-year-old girl
- ALEA issues missing children alert for 4 Arab brothers