On Tuesday at 6:30 p.m., Governor Kay Ivey delivered her 2019 State of the State Address in Montgomery.
Governor Ivey invited a special guest, Arrington Harper, and her grandmother, Magnolia Cook, to the address. Ivey's office says Harper is a senior at the Alabama School of Fine Arts in Jefferson County.
Read Ivey's full address below:
- Read Alabama Governor Kay Ivey's State of the State Address
- Watch: Alabama Governor Kay Ivey's 2019 State of the State Address
- WATCH LIVE: Alabama Governor Kay Ivey issues her first State of the State address
- Governor Kay Ivey addresses Alabama's need for more prisons
- WATCH: Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey gives State of the State address
- Kay Ivey elected Governor of Alabama
- Read: Governor Kay Ivey's Rebuild Alabama bill
- Governor Kay Ivey signs Alabama’s abortion ban into law
- Governor Kay Ivey calls Alabama Legislature into Special Session
- WATCH: Gov. Kay Ivey gives update on Alabama coronavirus fight