Press Secretary Gina Maiola issued this release Friday afternoon: The governor’s outpatient procedure today at UAB went well and as planned. She is back in Montgomery and looks forward to returning to her regular schedule next week.
Ivey announced Thursday that she has lung cancer and would be undergoing an outpatient procedure at UAB in Birmingham today.
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey back in Montgomery after lung cancer treatment
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey announces 'very treatable' lung cancer diagnosis
- Gov. Kay Ivey says she has completed radiation treatments for lung cancer
- Read: Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey's inaugural speech
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey: 'Doing fine' after cancer diagnosis
- Governor Kay Ivey to begin cancer treatment in Birmingham
- Gov. Kay Ivey dismisses health record issue
- Gov. Kay Ivey responds to gay accusations
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey signs chemical castration bill
- Will Gov. Kay Ivey sign Alabama’s abortion ban bill?