Authorities say a two-year-old girl who was abducted was found safe.
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) says Catalina Chloe Rimpsey, a black female with black hair and brown eyes, was abducted Wednesday by her father.
ALEA says Rimpsey was abducted by her father, Freddy Victory Rimpsey Sr. Rimpsey is a 75-year-old black male with black hair and brown eyes.
According to ALEA, they were thought to be traveling in a 1999 navy/tan Ford Econoline E150 with the Alabama plate number, 11FP201, and possibly heading to Chicago, Illinois.
No word on where Catalina was found.
- Alabama AMBER Alert: 2-year-old girl reported missing was found safe
- State Of Alabama issues Amber Alert
- Authorities: 2-year-old girl from Mississippi found safe in Mobile
- Emergency Missing Child Alert canceled after 2 Alabama girls found
- UPDATE: Missing girl near Birmingham found safe
- AMBER ALERT CANCELED: Saraland police find missing boy
- Man reported missing in Alabama found dead
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found safe
- 4-month-old girl reported missing, endangered found safe in Limestone County
- Florence police: 19-year-old man reported missing found safe