Alabama A&M University reached its $1 million goal in their 2018 scoreboard fundraising project with over 300 donors.
The new scoreboard, which features a marketing video display, was presented at Louis Crews Stadium on Saturday, September 8 in a ribbon cutting ceremony.
The project funds will also go towards erecting a digital billboard on Memorial Parkway. University officials say this will provide advertising exposure to approximately 40 motorists a day.
According to the university's athletic director, Bryan Hicks, the new scoreboard offers features like instant replay, a loud meter and kiss cam.
For more information, visit the Alabama A&M official website.
- Alabama A&M University celebrates new scoreboard
- Foster Complex at Alabama A&M University reopened after fire
- Alabama A&M Signing Day Recap
- Alabama A&M football coach not returning
- Alabama A&M releases statement regarding NCAA announcement
- Alabama A&M hires new men's basketball coach
- Ariana Powe signs with Alabama A&M
- Huntsville fire crews respond to Foster Complex at Alabama A&M University
- Alabama A&M University gets new traffic signal to decrease car accidents on campus
- A&M students react to University's response to incident near campus