It's been 22 days since Alabama's last practice leading up to the Iron Bowl, but the boys were back in crimson today as they began practice for their newest task at hand: the College Football Playoffs.
The No. 4 Crimson Tide will practice for a week in Tuscaloosa. They'll then head to the Big Easy on December 27th to play No. 1 Clemson for the third straight year.
If the tide wins, there will be a faster turnaround for the National Championship on January 8th, but travel won't be a concern with it being held in Atlanta.
Speaking of the A-T-L, the No. 7 Auburn Tigers also suited up today for their first Peach Bowl practice, gearing up to face the No. 12 UCF Knights.
They'll have six practices in Auburn before the holiday and then pick back up on December 26th for five more, three of which will be at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Alabama & Auburn Start Bowl Practice
- Iron Bowl stunner: coaching Auburn to victory
- Auburn takes down in-state rival Alabama at Auburn Arena
- Auburn wins!
- Iron Bowl: both Auburn and Alabama fans cheer on their teams
- Auburn, Alabama set for Capital City Classic
- Auburn, Alabama and local MLB Draft recap
- Auburn's Kamryn Pettyway will not play in the Peach Bowl
- Alabama legislative session starts tomorrow