The Marshall County Sheriff's Office arrested two suspects on Tuesday, April, 30, after agents seized methamphetamine, two guns and cash during a search of an Albertville home on April Lane.
William Cantrell Jr., 43, and Deborah Stone, 53, were both charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. Cantrell was also charged with one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm. His bond was set at $25,500, and Stone’s bond was set at $10,000.
- Agents arrest two in Albertville after seizing drugs, guns and cash
- Decatur man arrested after agents seize drugs, guns and more
- Jackson Co. investigators seize drugs, guns and cash during search
- Stolen guns, meth, LSD, more seized from Albertville couple's residence
- 2 arrested after Tennessee agents seize massive amount of 'Molly'
- Huntsville police seize $98,000 worth of drugs, guns and money
- Person shot in Albertville
- Drugs, 41 guns, stolen truck found at Albertville home by Marshall County Sheriff’s Office
- Meth, crack, guns seized in Morgan County triple arrest
- Albertville man faces federal heroin and gun charges