The Marshall County School Board is declaring an emergency after an EF2 tornado damaged Brindlee Mountain Primary School.
The National Weather Service said winds were as fast as 120 mph when the tornado hit the school. Read more about this here.
Now, the community is left cleaning up the damage. Stay with WAAY 31 on air and online for continuing coverage.
- Aerial footage shows tornado damage to Brindlee Mountain Primary School in Marshall County
- First look: Brindlee Mountain Primary cleanup begins after tornado damage
- Brindlee Mountain Primary School severely damaged after storm
- Brindlee Mountain Primary School staff begin move to high school
- Tornado steals child’s beloved classroom, Christmas gift from Brindlee Mountain Primary School
- Brindlee Mountain basketball player reflects on his childhood school damaged in tornado
- Local churches feeding Brindlee Mountain volunteers during tornado cleanup
- What's next for Brindlee Mountain students after tornado
- Watch: Aerial footage shows damage caused by Madison County brush fire
- Marshall County's Brindlee Mountain Elementary, High School students head back to class