LOS ANGELES (AP) - A family spokesman says Rose Marie, who played the wisecracking Sally Rogers on "The Dick Van Dyke Show," has died. She was 94.
Spokesman Harlan Boll said Marie died Thursday in her Los Angeles-area home.
Marie was a child star of the 1920s and 1930s who endeared herself to TV fans on the classic '60s sitcom that featured Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore.
She appeared in numerous movies as a child and starred in the Broadway musical "Top Banana." She was nominated for three Emmys and received a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame in 2001.
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
12/28/2017 6:50:47 PM (GMT -6:00)
- Actress Rose Marie of 'Dick Van Dyke Show' fame dies at 94
- Jerry Van Dyke, 'Coach' star and brother of Dick, dies at 86
- Soap Actress Dies at 63
- "Smallville" actress out on $5 million bond
- 'Superman' actress Margot Kidder dead at 69
- CBS suspends Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve Special
- Former President George H.W. Bush Dead at 94
- Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle to wed next year
- Actress Stacey Dash withdraws from California House race