Army and defense industry leaders will be at the Von Braun Center for three days next week for the Association of the United States Army's Global Force Symposium and Exposition.
The event takes place March 26-28.
This year's theme, “Modernizing and Equipping America’s Army for Today and Tomorrow," will address challenages facing an evolving Army. The symposium will formally introduce the United States Army Futures Command and discuss Army modernization changes.
Secretary of the Army Mark T. Esper will deliver the opening keynote address, followed by remarks from Under Secretary of the Army Ryan D. McCarthy. There will also be various forums and panel discussions during the symposium.
Exhibit hall hours are 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Monday, 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Tuesday, and 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday. Registration opens March 25 from 1-5 p.m. Registration will also be available during exhibit hall hours.
The top fundraiser for the local AUSA chapter, the Rocket City Bash, will take place Tuesday.
- AUSA Global Force Symposium takes place March 26-28
- U.S. Army Global Force Symposium & Exposition Impact
- Preparations are Underway for the Global Force Symposium in Hsv
- Global Force Symposium and Exposition to be held at Von Braun Center
- The Future of Army Aviation at AUSA
- Photos: AUSA Rocket City Bash 2019
- Space Missile Defense Symposium underway in Huntsville
- School safety task force starts taking shape
- The world's most romantic places
- President pushing for "Space Force"