Service and internet provider AT&T is looking to hire customer service representatives. The company will host an open house hiring event on Thursday, October 4th.
The event is from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. at the AT&T call center at 400 Diamond Drive Huntsville, AL 35806.
The company employs over 4,800 people in the state of Alabama and offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and paid vacation.
Customer service reps can make up to $16.12 per hour.
For more information on how to apply, click here.
- AT&T looking to hire customer service representatives
- AT&T launches new TV service
- AT&T expands gigabit-speed Internet service to Athens, Florence
- Tiger, Duck fans impressed with AT&T Stadium
- AT&T announces 'Fixed Wireless Internet' for rural Alabama areas
- Man arrested after stealing phone from AT&T store
- AT&T says it paid to grasp Trump take on policy
- Bill Clinton's impeachment lawyer to represent Trump
- North Alabama representing in AHSAA playoffs
- Florence hires new football coach