Alabama authorities canceled an Amber Alert Monday afternoon for a little boy who they said was kidnapped Monday. About 30 minutes after issuing the alert, investigators canceled it because they found the boy safely.
Morris Roberson IV, 3, was last seen Friday night on Highway 45 in Eight Mile, Alabama. Saraland police said he was kidnapped by Milton Farris, 31, and they believe he is in extreme danger.
Roberson is between 24 and 26 inches tall and weighs 24 pounds. He was last seen wearing a red and blue polo shirt, polo blue jeans and blue Jordan shoes.
Farris is 5'3" and 153 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.
The two may be in a maroon 2010 Nissan Altima without a license plate.
Anyone with information regarding this missing child, please contact the Saraland Police Department at 251-459-8477 or call 911.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELED: Saraland police find missing boy
- Woman Arrested At Saraland Alabama Waffle House
- State Of Alabama issues Amber Alert
- Decatur woman reunited with family; Missing Senior Alert canceled
- Emergency Missing Child Alert canceled after 2 Alabama girls found
- Authorities find missing 17-year-old boy
- Amber Alert: 20 years old and still effective
- Huntsville police ask for help finding missing woman
- Authorities locate missing boy in Elkton, Tennessee
- ALEA issues missing children alert for 4 Arab brothers