Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) State Troopers said a 30-year-old man was injured after he was hit by a vehicle that fled the scene.
Troopers said it happened around 12:45 a.m. Saturday morning on Cullman County 469 near the "Rock the South" concert series.
They said after hitting the Cullman resident, the driver took off. The man is now recovering and is in stable condition at UAB Hospital in Birmingham.
State Troopers are working with the Cullman County Sheriff's Office to identify the vehicle that fled. They ask anyone with information to contact the Decatur State Trooper Post (256-353-0631) or the Cullman County Sheriff’s office (256-734-0342).
- ALEA: Pedestrian injured in hit-and-run near "Rock the South" in Cullman
- Citizen tip leads to arrest of suspect in hit-and-run near 'Rock the South' in Cullman
- Kid Rock coming to Alabama's Rock the South
- Reward offered for information about hit-and-run near Rock the South music festival
- Huntsville police looking for suspect, white SUV after pedestrian injured in hit-and-run
- Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run on Memorial Parkway
- ALEA issues missing children alert for 4 Arab brothers
- Former ALEA officer sentenced for computer tampering, ethics charges
- National Weather Service confirms EF-1 tornado hit Cullman County
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle in north Huntsville